Saturday, February 13, 2016

Too long...

It has been way too long since I updated this blog!  It has been way too long for me to be away from the writing scene.  It has been way too long for many things.

May 2013 was my last blog post.  In the past 3 years so much has changed in our lives.  We have moved, again, and our newest addition is almost 2 years old...Wow!!  Life sure has a way of passing by in a blink of an eye.

I am hoping that I can recommit time to document our life here.  I am not sure how many of you actually read this, or how many of you actually care, but for me it is so good! It is so good for me to write out our life here.  I don't do it for you, I do it for me. It is a way to document our life, our struggles, our healings and our Jesus! It helps me keep record of our school day, the little details that I can overlook by the end of the week, and it allows me to look back and remember details as they happen.  I hope you will stick with me as I update life in this crazy Harrison Household!!

No comments:

Post a Comment