Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 on Tuesday divided by 2

It's been a crazy week and I had planned on blogging over the weekend, didn't happen...I planned on blogging yesterday, didn't happen. So here I am MAKING it happen during nap time, but my time is limited so we will be making this a 10 on Tuesday divided by 2!

1.) Dan and I have decided that a decision needs to be made by July 10th on where we will be moving. I am worried that August is going to come around and there won't be any openings in the places we want come September, so we are hoping to get our application(s) submitted in a timely manner

2.) Madelynn slept last night from 8pm-5am, ate, then went back to sleep until 8:30am!! Joshua also slept through the night 8:30-8am...a first in nearly 2 weeks.

3.) The OCD in me REALLY wants to start packing, yet I am so unsure of where to start. I have boxes of things already packed that we don't use (clothing for the kids) and a TON of labeled plastic bins that I am not even sure where to begin with the packing. I guess I am going to have to deal with the fact that our move is happening the end of August and I have yet to begin...AHHH!!

4.) This boy melts my heart in so many ways!
5.) This little beauty also makes my heart melt!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your blogging! muah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I feel so far behind and disconnected...we are house hunting-bleck-so time is limited but I am trying! Thanks for checking me out :)

    ReplyDelete