Friday, February 18, 2011

Spoiled Little Boy

I have been a member of a mom's online site called Cafemom, since I became pregnant with Joshua in June 2007. I joined a group for mom's who had expected due dates in March 2008 and low and behold MM08 was my 'go to gals'. Every year we have participated in a Christmas gift exchange and a birthday gift exchange. These are Joshua's birthday gifts from a fellow MM08 mama (Amanda) and her daughter (Isabella).

Signature pic of the box
Opening the box
The goodies within
The unwrapping begins
Look A Thomas Build Your Own Little Golden Book
More opening
A Melissa and Doug Wooden Bottle Set (condiments)
The loot!
As you can see Joshua was very spoiled! He loves his bottles. I didn't get a good photo of Joshua opening his Thomas Book, but that is a favorite too!!
Here is a video of Joshua giving thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment