Sunday, May 23, 2010

Favorite Oatmeal Cookies

This recipe was taken off of the Duggar's Favorite Family Recipe link from their website, though we add butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips! These are so yummy, and SO addicting...I can never eat just one! I hope you enjoy.

Favorite Oatmeal Cookies


1 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
2 eggs
Cream first four ingredients Together,
Now add:
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2 c. flour
3 c. oatmeal (or just a little less)
1 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
Mix. Shape into balls on pan, then flatten with hand.
Bake at 350 for 10-15 min.

2 comments:

  1. I could live on cookies! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe. I am going to have to make these. This is one of my favorite cookies EVER!

    ReplyDelete