Monday, August 27, 2012

Rr: Rainbows!!!



So, here I am, continuing to play catch up with our LOTW Pre-K program, and I am realizing as I put these pictures together how much my kids have changed over the course of the last year and yet at the same time they still look the same.  When I look back at September of 2011 to now, they have grown up so much, but looking at these weekly pictures little change is noted.  Man time flies too fast.  I always remember the saying : THE DAYS ARE LONG BUT THE YEARS ARE SHORT and it is so true!!
(Sorry for the lack of descriptions of what we are doing.  If you have been following my posts from the beginning of my homeschooling journey you will know the activities as you see them.  My kids now fly through them daily and school is done typically within an hour depending on what art activity we have and how smooth the day goes, whereas a year ago it was taking a full 3hrs to get through each day. Joshua is SO ready for K4 starting this October!!)

Here is another glimpse into a homeschooling week.  Letter Rr

 NUMBER MATCHING
 
 

UPPERCASE AND LOWERCASE LETTER SORTING
 

RAINBOW RICE!!


COLORING PAGES
 

COLOR BY NUMBER:
   

MATH: GRAPHING
 
 

Rr TRACING

A THUMBS UP FOR A JOB WELL DONE
 

WORD/COLOR MATCHING

Madelynn loved lining up our colored bears into a rainbow.  Most days for school she is off in her own little world, doing her own thing while Joshua and I do school. 

WHAT COMES NEXT??
PATTERNS
 

LETTER HUNTAND WRITING PRACTICE
 

1 comment: