Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LOVE---ME


So...today is one of my friend's birthday and in honor of her birthday I am going to blog using a few photos that she has taken of my kids. I know that she LOVES it when I use her photos, but the truth is *I* love that she takes so many while we are together. She captures things during parties that I miss in all the clean up and entertainment, and when we go out, she captures priceless interactions between her children and mine...LOVE IT!

So, Happy Birthday Shelley-I love you! Hope you enjoy today's blog :)

Madelynn SOAKED at the Children's Museum
Joshua laughing as he played in the maze at the Gibbs Museum
Joshua climbing trees at the U of M Landscape Arboretum
Madelynn chiling at the Mississippi Mile
Daddy and Joshua playing at the Mississippi Mile
Madelynn at Color Me Mine paint studio in Maple Grove
Madelynn in a bucket, worn out from Joshua's 3rd birthday party
and one of my all time FAVORITES...Madelynn and daddy reading stories before bed
Happy Birthday Shelley, you are a blessing and I love you to pieces! Thank you for all that you have taught me as a mother, wife, teacher and friend. I look forward to many more years of friendship and fun!!


1 comment:

  1. OK. This is the BEST birthday present EVER! But now, I'm crying!

    LOVE---ME

    PS You bless my socks off! I love you!

    ReplyDelete